Friday, January 05, 2007

Painting "A" Day : Super Hero

















5" x 5" oil on panel
(click on the image to view larger.)
The alphabet game pieces taken from the scrabble word game sitting on a girl in distress holding on to Captain America from Marvel Comics. (I am having a great time painting with the graphics and I am planning to do more. My husband has a huge collection of Marvel stuff for me to pick from. January will be the month for super-heros with something sitting on them.)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one Is so cool. Love the scrabble tiles spelling out "Hero."
Great job!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Judith D'Agostino said...

I love this series. It sure beats painting an apple! :) Very well done.
Judith

6:17 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Hurwitz said...

fabulous series...so fun to look at!

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving this series - so different from anything I have ever seen. What a totally out of the box concept.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Regula Scheifele said...

What a great idea for a series - love the "Hero" piece!
Great concept and beautiful rendering!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Sherry DeGhelder said...

Thank you for all the great feedback.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home