Monday, January 28, 2008

Dr. Banner's Marble

















5" x 5" oil on panel ..................................
$250.00 + $6.00 shipping in US

Here is The Incredible Hulk grabbing his/Bruce's Marble.
Whenever I go from the easel to photographing, I have a dialogue running through my head that go something like this- Don't drop it, Don't touch it...Well today was the day I had announcers curse. Out of all the places it could have fallen, it fell in the best...my palette!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger T.Ford said...

VERY cool!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Don Gray said...

This is great! I love watching this concept develop. The increasing interaction between object and comic is fun and intriguing.

Thanks for coming by my blog.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Alvin Richard said...

Very original concept, well done!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Sherry DeGhelder said...

Thank you so much for visiting and your kind words!

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home